Become an ADTA Member
ADTA offers a wide range of Member Services to Driving Instructors.
As a Member, you enjoy all of the privileges of being a Member of the peak representative body of the industry keeping you in touch with all industry issues.
We offer members:
- A monthly newsletter delivered email or hard copy;
- developing proposals to improve the level of driving instruction and education;
- Attractively priced car & truck insurance;
- Training & educational aids – “Key Facts for New Drivers”;
- National fleet discounts on a wide range of cars;
- Conferences and workshops covering key industry issues and keeping you in touch with driving instructor colleagues;
- Plus a range of other benefits assisting you in the operations of providing quality driving tuition.
To join the ADTA
- Complete the current membership application forms which you can get from the ADTA office. The form can be sent in by mail to PO Box 6281, SILVERWATER BC, NSW 1811 or alternatively you can scan the completed and signed form and email it to email@example.com.
- Obtain a copy of Important Notice which details the basis of the insurance coverage and which you must print out, read and keep in your records. You can download this document in PDF format here: https://adta.com.au/adtamember/ADTA-Terms-and-Conditions-PI-PL-Insurance.pdf Alternatively you can request a copy from the ADTA office.
If you have any issues with downloading and opening the PDF document, please contact the ADTA office.
The ADTA works closely with a wide range of government authorities, agencies, road safety and motoring organisations and parliamentary groups to help improve road safety by training and educating competent drivers.